Wild at heart

Hey everybody, happy 1st May, I finally found the time to upload a new look onto this blog. I know it is not really a Coachella look l...



Hey everybody, happy 1st May, I finally found the time to upload a new look onto this blog. I know it is not really a Coachella look like I actually planned to post, but it is a nice look for colder spring days because the weather wasn't quite nice lately. What I love about this outfit is this amazing fringe faux leather jacket, I found it on winter sale at Bershka some time ago. I never ever fell in love with a jacket at first sight so quickly, it really caught my eye and I knew I had to get it and it was a real bargain as well. Because I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit pretty minimalistic, I combined the jacket with a grey cold shoulder top from H&M and my good old Levi's jeans. 

Love xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeans: Levi's, similar
Top: H&M, similar
Jacket: Bershka
Ankle Boots: Deichmann, similar
Necklace: Claire's, similar






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Flickr Images