Gimme Danger

This outfit contains my all time favorite materials of clothing. I'm absolutely addicted to suede, velvet and ripped denim. I ...




This outfit contains my all time favorite materials of clothing. I'm absolutely addicted to suede, velvet and ripped denim. I simply can't stop buying suede jackets, I got this one on the last AW sale at Tally Weijl, what I really like about this jacket and what makes it different is the stud detailing. The jeans are also from Tally Weijl, I got them last fall but they have similar ripped jeans all the time, the reason why I love ripped denim is because it makes an outfit look more unique and interesting and adds an edgy touch of course. The last of my favorite materials in this look is this velvet T-Shirt, it is an old Zara one that I found on Depop, I love it's beautiful red color and it is really comfortable to wear as well. 

Leave some comments if you like this look and I hope you had a great easter weekend. 

Love xx 


---------------------------------------------------


Suede Jacket: Tally Weijl, similar here
Velvet Tee: Zara (Vintage), similar here
Ripped Jeans: Tally Weijl, similar here
Ankle Boots: SPM Shoes, similar here
Necklace: Ernstings Family, similar here






You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

Flickr Images